- Anodized aluminum construction. Includes mounting hardware - Measures threads for all cones, locknuts and axles - Metric measurement on one side and Standard on the other side
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way hex. Sunlite's Hex Wrench has a 4, 5 and 6mm hex to fit the most popular sizes on your bike. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
This Zee Cage II was designed with an integrated EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool that has all of the trailside necessities required to get you out of a jam on your ride. For the cage itself, you'll find it to be respectably lightweight, and to have incredible holding power for when the trails get rough. For easy bottle access, we also gave it a unique side-loading design that allows you take pulls from the right or left-hand side depending on placement. - SWAT design allows for storage and tool integration. - Reinforced composite material improves durability without adding weight. - Includes EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool with 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm, T25 Torx, and #1 flathead screwdriver. - Right-hand loading on the down tube—left-hand loading on the seat tube. - Sleek, minimalist design with razor-sharp graphics.
Handy and affordable, this tool makes it easy to get a clean cut every time. - Securely holds hose while cutting - Replaceable blade - Plastic body
Confident braking means you can go faster. Enough said. SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit is compatible with SRAM XO, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: - 2 syringes/fittings - Bleed blocks - Torx tool - Crow's foot - Bleeding Edge Fitting
This is RockShox's recommended cleaner for suspension internals. Handy aerosol spray degreases and conditions small parts like O-rings and seals. - Formulated with special conditioners that will not cause O-rings and seals to dry, crack, or degrade - For use on all suspension products
- Makes braking and shifting super smooth by reducing the drag in cable housings - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Rock-N-Roll Extreme is a very clean lubricant due to its ability to shed dirt and dust. - For mountain bike or wet road riding
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
Holy Cow is the latest in the Rock N' Roll Lubrication's line up of chain lubes. Holy Cow is not flammable and is a very settled wet lube that is as clean or cleaner than most dry lubes. Holy Cow preforms fantastic, like the other Rock N' Roll chain lubes. However, being a little bit of a wet-style chain lube, what little dirt or grit that does get on the chain can be wiped away quickly and easily with the chain looking great again. For all you riders that like to ride with a wet lube but could live better without all the dirt and grit of a wet lube, Holy Cow is just for you.
- Prevents rust, repels water - Extra heavy duty, nothing finer - Has achieved the Premium lubricant classification by all major bearing manufacturers worldwide
- 80 gram, 6-function multi-tool. - Made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and lasting performance. - Small ergonomic design fits anywhere but performs like full size chain tool. - Includes 5mm hex wrench, flathead screwdriver and 1-11 speed chain tool with integrated 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5 mm spoke wrenches and slot behind chain tool anvil is a perfect Presta valve core wrench. The right multi-tool can be the difference between finishing the most epic ride of your life and going for the longest walk of your life carrying a busted bike. Pedro's has drawn upon its experience making professional shop tools to make sure you finish that epic ride. Pedro's Six-Pack Chain Tool is a super compact, professional quality, minimalist multi-tool great on its own or as a supplement to other multi-tools lacking a chain tool or spoke wrenches. The Six-Pack Chain tool is made from heat-treated tool steel for strength and lasting performance. The small ergonomic design fits almost anywhere but performs like a full size chain tool. The Six-Pack Chain Tool Multi-Tool weighs 80 grams and has 6 functions including 5mm hex key, a flat blade screwdriver, and shop quality 1-11 speed chain tool with integrated 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm spoke wrenches, and slot behind chain tool anvil is a perfect Presta valve core wrench. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide. AWS-3 FEATURES - 2mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm hex set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life - Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
Removes and installs crank caps on Shimano® Hollowtech II® cranks. Includes built in hook to lift the safety plate, speeding crank removal. Steel, investment cast body provides good leverage and includes an option to use with an 8mm hex wrench for removing seized caps.
Park's Crank Puller is for removing crankarms on Shimano's splined, oversize, pipe-billet bottom brackets. It employs a long handle and a fine thread for the leverage and torque needed to remove tight arms. Park's unique rotating tip ensures smooth operation and long life. (The CCP-44 does not fit standard square or tapered bottom brackets.)
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.
HPG-1 Park Tool High Performance Grease is proprietarily blended to meet the demanding needs of today’s high performance bicycles and high end components. -Superior adherence and extended lubrication life -Extreme temperature range: -20°F to 540°F (-29°C to 282°C) -Highly water resistant -Perfect for high end applications including precision ground and ceramic bearings, pivots and suspension components 4-ounce (113 g) tube
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Screwdriver/Torx Set includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver and a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts). The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
Park's Pin Spanners are designed for maximum usefulness and versatility at the best value. Tough high-carbon tool steel is used to ensure long life and the handles are vinyl coated for a great grip and color-coded for easy identification. The red-handled SPA-2 is for turning the bearing cones on most freewheels and the one-key-release rings on crankarms.
Park's Side Cutter Pliers are professional quality, 7-inches long, and made from heat-treated, forged chromoly steel for crisp, easy cuts and durability. They boast soft-touch, dual-density handles for an excellent grip, too.
This handy shop aid is ideal for sizing spokes, ball bearings, and crank cotters. To use, just hang the head of the spoke in the oblong hole and read its length on the scale. For crank cotters and ball bearings it works just like a gauge for drill bits. • Has both metric and fractional spoke length markings • Anodized aluminum with embossed markings to allow easy reading and long life
Park's SuperGrip Carbon Assembly Compound is a combination of grease and tiny particles and is ideal for lubricating, protecting and tightening carbon components, like seatposts, handlebars and stems. SuperGrip solves the problem of carbon parts moving and slipping, which can happen if they are not lubed, or you apply standard grease or lube to them. It also works well with aluminum and steel components.
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
Designed to leave zero residue after application, Finish Line’s Bicycle Disc Brake Cleaner displaces any moisture built up on the pad or rotor, resulting in improved and predictable braking, and reduced brake squeal. With the unique characteristic of being acetone free, Finish Line’s Bicycle Disc Brake Cleaner is strong enough to clean the dirtiest rotors, yet safe enough to use around paint, carbon fiber and plastic parts. - Engineered to rapidly clean disc brake rotors and pads - Acetone-free formula
Finish Line Citrus Degreaser. Super strong and fast. Cuts through the toughest of carbonized grit, grease, and grime. Low surface tension for thorough penetration into all areas. 100% active, biodegradable and nontoxic.
Finish Line's Fiber Grip Assembly Gel is specially designed to create friction and reduce slippage between clamped carbon fiber surfaces. It eliminates the need to over tighten clamps to achieve secure connections. Plus, it's been tested and approved by leading carbon fiber component manufacturers.
Finish Line's Gear Floss is the ultimate detailing tool, perfect for cleaning your cassette, chainrings, derailleur pulleys, hubs and all those hard-to-reach nooks and crannies. Made with microfiber, it works by attracting and capturing dirt, grease and particles inside its star-shaped grooves. Each package has 20, 20-inch-long ropes that are washable and reusable.
Finish Line Showroom Polish is made with Teflon fluoropolymer and uses DuPont Teflon Surface Protector technology. Provides a brilliant shine plus long term protection on all surfaces of a bicycle. 100% safe for all plastics, rubbers and carbon fiber parts.
- A super duty cleaner that strips the toughest residues, Including brake rotor surface grime - Dries fast with no oily residue left behind - Exceeds all federal v.O.C. And california carb regulations - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Page 1 of 2 Next page