This thing called 'gravel riding' is still evolving, still being defined. What's next? Hop on the new Diverge Expert EVO and you tell us. It's designed to get aggressive, to push the boundaries of what we thought was possible on a gravel bike. With flat bars and geometry even more progressive then the new drop bar Diverge you better hang onto your flannel. We've significantly increased the reach, slackened the head-tube, and lowered the bottom bracket, to put you 'in' the bike for a super planted feeling. From sending technical single track to ripping flowing fire road descents, if you're looking for a partner to take your gravel riding to new levels, nothing's faster, more fun, or rowdier than the Diverge EVO.
With a Premium E5 Aluminum frame and our latest Future Shock 2.0 with an adjustable hydraulic damper offering 20mm of travel, the Diverge Expert E5 is uniquely qualified to tackle aggressive trails at high speed. The bike's build is MTB-inspired, with SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 shifting and extra stopping power thanks to SRAM Level TLM brakes. A TranzX dropper post is standard, as well as our latest gravel tire designed for incredible traction, the new Rhombus Pro 42mm, on DT Swiss G540 alloy wheels.
- Our Premium E5 Aluminum frame provides a stiff, light, and durable platform. When mated to our full carbon FACT fork, the Diverge EVO becomes a light, lively and versatile bike ready to tackle the most technical gravel and dirt as aggressively as you could wish.
- Speed, control, and confidence - Future Shock 1.5 is ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned specifically for gravel riding. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms, and neck fresh.
- With the Diverge EVO, we took our new progressive gravel geometry to new levels. We've lengthened the frame 30mm over a drop bar Diverge (Size Medium), lowered the bottom bracket, and slackened the head tube. This gives the Diverge EVO more confidence over technical terrain while keeping the cockpit comfortable with flat bars. It also allows for a short stem to make all that stability feel nimble and quick at the bars.
- Nothing unlocks a bike's capability like tire clearance, so we gave the Diverge EVO a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1" with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive-side chainstay utilizing a machined alloy beam behind the chainrings we've created clearance without using a fragile dropped chainstay design or increasing chainstay length.
|Head Tube Length||104mm||133mm||159mm|
|Fork Length, Full||390mm||390mm||390mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||456mm||600mm||627mm|
|Bike Standover Height||732mm||754mm||774mm|
|Seat Tube Length||470mm||500mm||530mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||73.5°||73.5°||73.5°|
|5'1" - 5'7"||154-169||Small|
|5'6" - 5'11"||168-180||Medium|
|5'11" - 6'3"||179-215||Large|
|Frame||Specialized Diverge E5 Premium Aluminum, Future Shock suspension, 1x specific EVO geometry, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Future Shock 1.5 w/Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount|
|Wheels||DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples|
|Tires||Rhombus Pro, 2Bliss Ready, 700x42mm|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BSA 68 Wide|
|Crankset||SRAM Rival 1 Wide|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed|
|Brakes||SRAM Level TLM, hydraulic disc, 160mm CenterLine rotor|
|Handlebars||Specialized Alloy Minirise, 6.5mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Trail Grips|
|Stem||Future Stem, Comp|
|Seatpost||TranzX Dropper, 27.2mm, 90mm travel|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails|
* Subject to change without notice.