A good pair of valves can make a big difference in the reliability and ease-of-use for any tubeless setup. Whisky's No. 7 Brass tubeless valves help ensure your tires are dialed for every ride. And, it's always a good call to keep an extra valve in a pocket or bag. - For use with Whisky tubeless rims and most others - 40mm length - Fits up to a 8mm valve hole - Removable valve core - Sold as a pair
Durable enough to keep you rolling, yet light enough to not feel overly cumbersome in your jersey pocket. - Presta valve
- Low Lead Valve - ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 76g (1.25-1.5), 92g (1.5-1.75), 102g (1.75-2.125)
- ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Shaft Type: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
- Size: 26 x 1.9 – 2.125 - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - ISO Width: 48mm, 49mm, 50mm, 51mm, 52mm, 53mm, 54mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 170g (32mm), 171g (48mm)
- ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Standard Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Smooth - Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
- Size: 26 x 1.5 – 1.75 - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn , 584 / 650b / 27.5" - ISO Width: 33mm, 34mm, 35mm, 36mm, 37mm, 38mm, 39mm, 40mm, 41mm, 42mm, 43mm, 44mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight 152g (32mm), 158g (48mm)
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded
- Size: 650B x 35 – 43 - ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - ISO Width: 35mm, 36mm, 37mm, 38mm, 39mm, 40mm, 41mm, 42mm, 43mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 83g
$10.00 - $10.99
- Size: 700c x 23 – 25 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 23mm, 24mm, 25mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
This is Surly’s 29 x 3-inch Presta valve tube. It fits their Knard tires and is made of butyl rubber.
Our family of Dirt Wizards is highly-focused – one might even say spellbound – on providing traction and control on the kinds of surfaces where nary traction nor control are to be found. Its tread is comprised of a dual row of aggressive, trail-gobbling, beveled knobs in the center and well-spaced, siped knobs to dig into loose corners. Designed to work on 50mm rims, Dirt Wizards are tall and wide, providing next-level traction and cushioning. The casings have been designed to be flexible and responsive, yet durable and supportive. Minimum rim size for these naughty little wizards is a 35mm outer rim width. - Folding bead - Casing: 60 TPI - Max pressure: 30psi
- Valve: Presta - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
- Tubeless Valve compatible with Stan's ZTR rim - Sold as a pair
- Quick sealing and stop punctures up to 1/4 inch - Can be used year around - -09: Box of 12 bottles
Our Rim Strips provide the ultimate in protection between the rim and tube for all types of bicycle setups. - Nylon for maximum strength and effectiveness. - Conforms to rim profile.
$8.00 - $10.00
Our Standard Presta Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride.
One tube to rule them all! Are you riding a mixed wheel size mullet bike? Can't decide to bring a 27.5" or 29" spare? Or do you just want to be a trail hero saving others with your versatile tube that fits both 27.5" and 29"? The new MTN MULLET tube takes the guess work out of which size tube you should pack. At the drop of a hat, this tube is ready to take care of business up front or ride the party in the back. - 40mm Presta Valve - For tire size: 27.5/29x2.3-2.6 58-66x584/622 - Tube weight: 220g
$9.00 - $10.00
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride. - Individually cured for consistent tube thickness = the utmost in quality.
Your little ones have a youthful, intrepid spirit that sees them riding wherever the wind takes them. Most of the time, however, it takes them straight through thorns and debris, leaving you with the unenviable task of changing out flat after flat. But with our Standard Schrader Valve Youth Tubes, you'll have the peace of mind that they're riding on tough tubes that are built strong to last. And to make sure of it, they feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber— meaning that they'll roll smooth and stay tough, ride after ride. - Consistent thickness for the utmost in quality. - 32mm Schrader valve
The least expensive way to ditch 40+ grams of rotating weight is with our Turbo Talc Tubes. A patented, oversized 4.8cm valve base prevents tearing, while a partially threaded valve stem provides a clean interface with pumps. Our lightest and most supple tube offering, it's also been proven in rolling-resistance testing to reduce drag by as much as 13% per wheel. - Packed in talc for easier installation. - 4.8cm valve base prevents issues of valves tearing off. - Smooth at the top for easier pump head insertion and reduced wear on pump internals. - Thinner tube design saves approximately 40 grams of rotating weight. - Thickness: 0.6mm
An aggressively styled youth tire for all-condition riding, our Roller tire comes in various sizes, from 12- to 24-inch, making it the perfect tire for your kids to learn how to shred. - Casing: 22 TPI for 12" and 16" Casing: 30 TPI for 20" and 24" - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 12 x 2.125", PSI Max 40, approximate weight 280g
An aggressively styled youth tire for all-condition riding, our Roller tire comes in various sizes, from 12- to 24-inch, making it the perfect tire for your kids to learn how to shred. - Casing: 22 TPI for 12" and 16" Casing: 30 TPI for 20" and 24" - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket - 20 x 2.125", PSI 35-100, approximate weight 580g
The updated Roadsport tire features one of our classic, most versatile tread patterns paired with the bead to bead protection of our premium Endurant casing. This upgrade gives the tire increased speed, grip and durability, all in a lighter weight package. We also updated the rubber with a new, extra-grippy compound that provides safe and predictable handling in a variety of conditions. So, it's no surprise that it has already become a Specialized employee favorite. - 27 x 1-1/4", psi 85-95, approximate weight 545g - Bead: Wire - Casing: 60 TPI - Compound: 60a - Flat Protection: Endurant
The RoadSport is a solid performer that's plenty reliable. It features a durable compound with low rolling resistance and plenty of grip, while our proven Flak Jacket puncture protection will give you peace of mind while out on the road. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - Compound: 70a - Flat Protection: Flak Jacket
The Ground Control Sport uses an extremely versatile tread pattern which can be used from cross country race to trail, it rolls fast with exceptional amounts of confidence and grip. Our Block-In-Block design uses a taller adaptable inner block to pierce the ground and claw for traction. The larger outer structure supports the inner block for additional speed, traction, support and stable handling. - Casing: 60 TPI - Bead: Wire - 26 x 2.35", PSI 25-50, approximate weight 730g
Page 1 of 3 Next page